Welcome

Thank you for stopping by The Golden Pen Review, a blog dedicated to promoting authors, giving marketing tips, and publishing insight.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Special Guest Blogger Bella Marie: The Ups & Downs of Writing Erotica




Meet Bella Marie

Bella Marie - Born May of 1966. Lives in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, is a single mother of two grown children and one pre-teen.  Favorite places include the beach, and any body of water which inspires her to write explicit adult erotic stories.  She started writing stories for friends about 15 years ago who liked them so much, they encouraged her to publish them.  She didn’t follow their advice until she became friends with an Indi Author, Martin Sharlow who encouraged her to publish them, mentoring her on how to do it while watching him become a successful author.  She is working on her second published series at the moment.


The Ups & Downs of Writing Erotica

I started writing explicit adult erotic stories about 15 years ago or so.  I had friends that would give me a topic for instance, such as sex in public, then add in a few variables on what they would like to be in the story and I would write it and send it to them.  Friends that needed a little “pick me up” in the sex department to make a night with their lover or husband interesting were thrilled with them. 
I took up the challenge with gusto.  I could throw a short story together rather quickly and the more that I wrote, the more people begged me to do them for them.  I had probably hundreds of them until one day I decided that I no longer wanted to write them anymore.  I stuck them all on several floppy discs and basically forgot about them for the most part.  I forgot all about the people that told me just how much they loved them and how it made me feel to be able to make people happy with my words. 
When my friends and family found out what I did in my spare time, I was treated very differently then I wanted to be treated.  People tend to pass judgment immediately when they realize that you are doing something as terrible as writing “nasty stories” and therefore, you must be a nasty perverted person.
It bothered me but not more than when I would talk to people and they would only want the stories and heaven forbid you discuss something other than sex!  Needless to say I gave up erotica and started writing short stories.  They were definitely lacking something though for me.  I loved writing, but even though they were ok, they didn’t bring me the satisfaction as it did to write Erotica. 
I met an Indie author, Martin Sharlow, which gave me some good advice.  I loved his books and couldn’t wait for his next one to be published, devouring everything he writes.  He was slowly moving up the charts to become a well-known author that I learned a great deal from.  By now, I had only about 15 stories left that were not lost or corrupted so I got them out and put them together into a book.  I found out that I could publish them after a bit of polishing and I figured it couldn’t hurt.  If I made a few dollars in the meantime, that would be cool.  
When I finished Time Well Spent, I broke it up into smaller parts because it is a collection of stories.  I tried to pair up topics of interest so people that didn’t want to take a chance on a new writer would be able to sample the types of topics that interests them for a small amount & then move onto my other ones if they so desired. 
I am happy to say that I love this new adventure of writing.  I love to hear what people have to say about my books, and I am constantly learning how best to write what people really enjoy.  If I can bring a small bit of pleasure to people, while doing something I love, I am very happy indeed. 
Happy Reading!
Bella Marie

How about some exciting explicit adult erotica for the nights by the fire, or maybe in the bathtub with a glass of wine? Alone or with a friend, spouse, or lover, this almost 31,000 word, 15 total short stories are sure to warm you up even if you don’t have a fireplace! With no names in the stories it is easy to imagine yourself in the adventures, enjoying right along in the fun.

Here is an idea of what you will find in this adults only book….

The New Beach House
A contractor builds his dream home on the beach.  He is very excited to share it with the woman that he has fallen in love with.  He surprises her by taking her out to see the finished home and propose to her as well.  They end up enjoying a wonderful day of lovemaking both inside the new home, and outside in the waves on the secluded beach. 

Friends
Two friends get together for a hot night of passion.  They meet up at a bar and go to her house where they enjoy some intense self-pleasure as well as backdoor fun.  They shower together at the end of the story as they continue into the next story.

Dinner Out
The two friends decide to go out to dinner at a Mexican Restaurant.   They sit in a dark corner pushing the limits of exploring sex in public to see how far they can go without being caught. 

A Night to Remember
A married couple enjoys experimenting with mild bondage and she has decided that she wants to really enjoy herself when her husband gets home.  She gets all ready, complete with a new outfit, ropes on the kitchen table, and a tray set up with hidden toys.  It’s her turn tonight and she bought a wonderful new large toy just so she can find out how far she can push him.

Surprise Meeting
A woman is surprised while shopping by an old friend that comes up behind her.  They end up going to her place for a night of intense sex with a little spanking to go along with it. 

Other stories include stories about friends, as well as total strangers enjoying a variety of pleasures that are sure to inspire most interests.  There is also a lesbian story where they are joined by a man to make it threesome enjoying amazing pleasure at a waterfall; a story on a cruise ship, and 10 more explicit adult erotic stories.   
Happy Reading!
Bella Marie

Warning: Adults Only! Explicit Adult Sexual Content

No comments:

Post a Comment